What Is Direct Primary Care?
What is your health and your time worth to you? Really, this is an important question, I want you to consider.
Everyone (myself included) has experienced the following , even if you have an insurance card:
- Being seen by your doctor and needing to pay your copay before or after the vist
- You are halfway through the year and you are STILL paying for medical care because you haven't reached your deductible.
- Being told it will be two weeks before you can be seen for something you are concerned about right NOW
- Getting a bill a week later for the doctor office services or labs you received at your doctor's visit.
- Waiting to get that phone call back after you left a message about your prescription, etc.
- Being able to get only one problem addressed at your 15-20 minute office visit.
- Having to go through multiple office staff to get access to your doctor.
Is this your Healthcare?
Direct Primary Care is a innovative alternative payment model for healthcare
It is not insurance , but leats be honest, insurance isn't health care. Insurance is, in case I get sick care for a lot of people.
Direct Primary Care includes:
- A flat affordable monthly Membership Fee
- Affordable, transparent cost. You know up front what your visit or labs will cost.
- No third party billing or fee for service to inflate the cost of your healthcare
- You pay your Doctor directly for your care ( NO MIDDLE MAN)
- Little or no wait for appointments
- Access to your Doctor whenever you need it via phone, text , or virtual visits
- A better patient experience and care that is focused on the individual
- THE DOCTOR PATIENT RELATIONSHIP IS FIRST!!!
If you are looking for personalized, affordable, quality healthcare that is committed to keeping you well, come see me at BRAND NEW MED- Direct Primary Care